Forme du Diamant
Certificat du DiamantA diamond certificate or grading report provides an expert opinion on the quality of the diamond and is provided by an independent gemology lab. Trained gemologists with specialized equipment measure the weight and dimensions of the diamond and assess quality characteristics such as cut, color, and clarity. Brilliant Earth diamonds are certified by the world’s leading gem grading labs including GIA, IGI, and GCAL.
TripleX / None
Poids en Carat :De ct. à ct.
Carat du DiamantThe international unit of weight, used for measuring diamonds and gemstones. 1 carat is equal to 200 milligrams, or 0.2 grams.
Couleur du Diamant
- D couleur:Highest, absolutely "colorless" grade, appreciated best set in platinum or white gold. Exceptionally rare.
- E couleur:A "colorless" grade appreciated best set in platinum or white gold. Traces of color difficult for even trained eye to detect.
- F couleur:A "colorless" grade appreciated best set in platinum or white gold. Faint color detectable by a trained gemologist.
- G couleur:The highest "near-colorless" grade. Color may be detectable when compared to much higher "colorless" grades. Excellent value.
- H couleur:A "near-colorless" grade, color is only noticeable when compared to much higher color grades. Excellent value.
- I couleur:The last of the "near-colorless" grades, color may be only slightly detectable upon close examination. Exceptional value.
- J couleur:Color may be slightly detectable to the unaided eye, particularly in fancy shapes or diamonds over 1-carat.
- K couleur:Color is visibly subtle to distracting. Blue Nile does not carry diamonds of these color grades.
- Pureté :
Pureté du Diamant
- IF :May have external blemishes only. Both extremely rare.
- VVS1-VVS2 :Very, very slightly included. Characteristics miniscule and difficult to see under 10x magnification, even to a trained eye.
- VS1-VS2 :Very slightly included. Minor inclusions ranging from difficult (VS1) to somewhat easy (VS2) to see at 10x magnification.
- SI1-SI2 :Slightly included. Inclusions noticeable at 10x. Best value if eye-clean. SI2 inclusions may be detectable to a keen unaided eye.
Taille du Diamant
- Excellent :Top 1% of diamond quality - with precise proportions, polish and symmetry - allowing the diamond to reflect even more light than the standard Ideal cut.
- VeryGood :Very slightly less measurable fire or sparkle than an ideal cut diamond, at a more affordable price.
- Good :Quality at a lower price than a very good cut, still producing a beautiful diamond for the budget-minded.
- Fair :Highest cut grade. Its proportions produce a beautiful balance of fire and sparkle in a diamond.
Fluorescence du DiamantDescribes the diamond's response to ultraviolet light. In diamonds with strong or very strong fluorescence, there may be some interference with the flow of light which causes a milky or oily appearance. Canadian diamonds almost always have none to slight fluorescence.
- PIERRES D'EXCEPTION
- COMMANDE URGENTE
- Filtres Avancés
Hauteur totale :De à
Profondeur du diamantdepth info
Table :De à
Table du Diamanttable info